McKinley Research helps organizations and agencies plan, manage and improve a wide variety of programs and services in areas such as health, social services, education, the arts, workforce training, and economic development.
Our experienced staff uses surveys, confidential interviews, best-practices research, and statistical and economic analysis to measure program needs, capacity and impacts. We work closely with clients to understand and address the implications of our findings.
Samples projects include:
- Denali Commission Program and Policy Review
- Alaska Youth Courts Statewide Evaluation
- Alaska 21st Century Learning Centers Statewide Evaluation
- University of Alaska Administrative Services Work Environment Survey
- Alaska High Growth Job Training Initiative Program Evaluation
- Avant Garde Learning Alliance Program Review
- Foraker Group Pre-Development Program Evaluation Design