McKinley Research specializes in research and data analysis that produces actionable information for health care and social services providers.
Our health care clients benefit from the breadth of our experience, our high standards for research, and our ability to distill information into actionable, transparent results.
Health care projects often include multiple components such as economic modeling and analyses, community surveys, facilitation of public meetings, complex data analyses, and interviews with community and business leaders.
Our comprehensive approach draws upon health care utilization and claims data, socioeconomic data, and stakeholder outreach and engagement. Our health team has formal education in public health and epidemiology and prior experience in clinical settings and Alaska’s Tribal Health System.
Sample projects include:
- Southeast Alaska Behavioral Health Gaps and Needs Assessment
- Burden of Asthma and COPD to Alaska’s Medicaid System
- Mat-Su Regional Plan for Delivery of Senior Services
- Southeast Alaska Native Health Care Opinion Survey
- Economic Costs of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Survey
- Kodiak Community Health Needs Assessment