We specialize in complex, challenging research and provide the most comprehensive analytical reports in the Alaska market.
An important component of many of our professional assignments, survey research has numerous applications including measurement of household attitudes on issues of public concern, demand for a new product or service, employee or client attitudes, or identifying corporate shareholder opinions.
Our experienced staff can help you determine which survey technique is most appropriate for your needs.
For the Alaska Geographic Differential Study, we surveyed more than 2,500 Alaska households in 74 communities to determine the importance of various components of the household budget such as housing, food and transportation. Our research team also collected retail price data for approximately 200 goods and services in more than 70 communities throughout the state.
McDowell Group developed the Alaska Travelers Survey, a proprietary, ongoing survey project that provides market trends and data for the travel industry, community planners, and public agencies. We have conducted more than 15,000 in-depth visitor surveys since project inception in 2001.
Sample projects include:
- Alaska Visitor Statistics Program I, II, III, V, VI
- University of Alaska Graduate Surveys
- Watana-Susitna Recreational Use Survey
- Anchorage Housing Assessment Survey
- Bartlett Regional Hospital Public Opinion Surveys
- Pogo Mine Employee Survey
- Anchorage Business Confidence Survey
- Alaska Native Corporation Shareholder Surveys
- Alaska Early Childhood Needs Assessment Survey