McDowell Group has helped numerous clients explore new business opportunities or enhance existing operations.
We have evaluated the market demand and financial potential for numerous ventures including real estate developments, restaurants, seafood processing plants, mining developments, museums, and conference centers.
Our studies frequently include existing or potential client surveys, executive interviews, analysis of comparable ventures, estimation of construction and development costs, pro forma financial analyses, identification of factors that can enhance revenues, and marketing recommendations.
Sample projects include:
- Willoughby Arts Complex Feasibility Study
- Kodiak Island Ferry Feasibility Study
- Mount Roberts Tramway Marketing Assessment and Strategies
- Sealaska Walter Sobeloff center Feasibility Study
- Icy Strait Point Feasibility Study
- Kodiak Maritime Heritage Center Feasibility Study and Business Plan