We have performed hundreds of customized economic analyses for our clients.
We have performed hundreds of customized economic analyses for our clients including economic impact studies, economic profiles, economic forecasts, cost-of-living research, population and employment studies, and economic modeling for industries, communities and regions.
Many clients have found this research particularly valuable when educating the public and government leaders about the employment and economic impacts of their specific project, industry or program.
Sample projects include:
- Economic Value of Alaska’s Seafood Industry
- Economic Impacts of Alaska’s Visitor Industry
- Economic Impacts of Alaska’s Mining Industry
- Alaska Geographic Differential Study (Cost-of-Living)
- Canada’s Impact on Alaska
- Economic Impact of Early Education and Child Care Services in Alaska
- The Economic Impact of Alcohol and Drug Abuse in Alaska
- Economic and Social Effects of the Oil Industry in Alaska